SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Children’s Museum at Saratoga is celebrating its 30th anniversary!
When the COVID-19 pandemic made the museum consider canceling their anniversary gala, the board decided to make the event virtual, instead.
The “Gala to Go” will take place on Thursday and feature an online auction, an online raffle, and takeout gourmet food crafted by Prime.
According to Executive Director Sarah Smith, the fundraising efforts will help keep the museum running in uncertain times.
Registration is closed for the “Gala to Go,” but it’s not too late to support the museum with a donation online through its website.
- Child tax credit payments start hitting bank accounts July 15
- USA Gymnastics trying to move past Nassar as Trials begin
- Palace: Japan emperor ‘worried’ about Olympics amid pandemic
- Calling hours for auto sales giant Billy Fuccillo this Thursday; attendees must wear mask
- Gov. Cuomo signs Gender Recognition Act into law on 10th anniversary of Marriage Equality Act