SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Children’s Museum at Saratoga is celebrating its 30th anniversary!
When the COVID-19 pandemic made the museum consider canceling their anniversary gala, the board decided to make the event virtual, instead.
The “Gala to Go” will take place on Thursday and feature an online auction, an online raffle, and takeout gourmet food crafted by Prime.
According to Executive Director Sarah Smith, the fundraising efforts will help keep the museum running in uncertain times.
Registration is closed for the “Gala to Go,” but it’s not too late to support the museum with a donation online through its website.
- Amsterdam HS graduation attendee tests positive for COVID-19
- Nation’s top military leaders put on hot seat about their role in Trump’s church photo op
- Colonie PD searching for 2 male subjects who may be armed
- Trump executive order touts Hispanic prosperity
- Colonie Center to reopen Saturday morning