Tours are scheduled for Thursdays through Saturdays for the remainder of the month: October 15 to 17, 22 to 24, and 29 to 31. Register online to reserve a spot and buy a $20 ticket to the tour. Reservation time slots are every 20 minutes from 6 p.m. to 7:40 p.m. Tour groups are limited to six people in order to keep the group small and intimate.
Face masks and social distancing are also required.
Tours last about an hour and are led by alleged eyewitnesses of recent supernatural or paranormal events at the casino. The ghost stories and lore that have come from Canfield Casino have earned it a reputation as one of the most haunted sites in the area. It appeared on “Ghost Hunters” on SYFY in 2010, and earned the no. 4 spot in “America’s Most Terrifying Places” on the Travel Channel.
The Saratoga History Museum operates within the Canfield Casino from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Fridays through Sundays.
- Woman found alive at funeral home dies at Detroit hospital
- Texas woman dies of COVID-19 while on commercial flight
- Restaurants develop plan to stay afloat as temperatures begin to drop
- Bills can’t stop the run as Chiefs rush for 245 yards on Monday night
- 2 men injured in Mount Hope Drive shooting