SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10)- The Saratoga County Fair will be holding a virtual fair in lieu of its traditional fair July 21-26. The fair is still accepting entries for the 2020 Saratoga County Fair Queen pageant.
The virtual fair will feature contests and events for all ages. There will also be “fun posts” on the fairs Facebook page.
Entries for the Fair Queen will be accepted until Monday, July 6. The winner will be announced opening day, July 21. Participants can enter the contest through the fair website.
People who are interested in participating, supporting, or sponsoring the fair should call 518-885-9701.
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Mitch Morse returns to Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since signing with the Bills
- New York State continues administering COVID-19 vaccine as it arrives
- Bennington community mourns loss of 26-year-old woman
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction