SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Saratoga County has COVID vaccine clinics scheduled over the next four days.
A week ago the county suggested that people wear a mask indoors around people not in the same household, crowded outdoor settings, and around unvaccinated people when engaging in close contact activities, due to the rise in community spread.
- Wednesday, August 18- Saratoga County Public Safety Building, 6012 County Farm Road, Ballston Spa, 1:30-3:30 p.m. (Johnson & Johnson)
- Thursday, August 19- Stewarts, 504 Route 9P, Saratoga Springs, 4-6 p.m. (Johnson & Johnson)
- Friday, August 20- Saratoga County Public Health Building, 6012 County Farm Road, Ballston Spa, 9:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m. (Pfizer- available for people ages 12 and up, second shot will be scheduled at the Saratoga County Public Health office at a later date)
- Saturday, August 21- Healthy Living Market at the Wilton Mall, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (Johnson & Johnson)
Vaccines are free with no proof of insurance or pre-registration needed. A parent or guardian must accompany minors. For more information call the county health department at (518)584-7460 ext. 8327 or visit its website.
More from NEWS10
- Albany police Investigating homicide, Red Carpet Inn
- Tone-deaf, offensive and downright dull: The worst movies of the past 20 years, according to Metacritic
- Moderna vaccine is most effective against hospitalization from COVID-19, CDC study finds
- United States Air Force celebrates its 74th birthday
- What to look for when your check engine light goes on