SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Saratoga County Public Health Services department (SCPHS) is holding the following free community COVID-19 vaccination clinics:
- Wednesday, September 22: Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at West Charlton Stewart’s (1334 Sacandaga Rd, Galway, NY 12074)
- Thursday, September 23: Johnson & Johnson Vaccine Clinic 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. South Glens Falls Stewarts (1311 US-9, Fort Edward, NY 12828).
The vaccines are free, no proof of insurance is required and walk-ins are welcome.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccines administered by Saratoga County Public Health Services, call (518) 584-7460 ext. 8327 or visit the Public Health’s COVID-19 webpage.
More from NEWS10:
- How to stay safe while trick-or-treating
- International travel to US scheduled to start again
- TikTok star accused of killing wife, her companion in high-rise shooting
- Police admit to mistaking Roberta Laundrie for Brian Laundrie during week he disappeared
- Breaking down the statewide proposals on the 2021 General Election ballot