BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Saratoga County Department of Public Health said Thursday evening that there are 21 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the county. In some instances, the confirmed cases are family members living within the same residence.
Residents can enroll in the County’s CodeRED emergency notification system to receive updates from the county’s Emergency Management Team.
- Schumer pushes for reopening of US-Canadian travel
- Adirondack park group wins 11-year fight against state snowmobile plan
- Stewart’s offers discounted cones for Mother’s Day
- Mother of crash victim makes plea for motorcycle safety awareness
- Dinosaur discoveries: What is a ‘Monkeydactyl’ and how many T-rexes were on the planet?