SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Saturday that two more people have died due to complications from coronavirus since Friday bringing the total number of deaths to nine. One was a 61-years-old man from Clifton Park, and the other was a 77-year-old man from Mechanicville. There have been 259 accumulative confirmed cases in the county since testing began.
There are 11 people in the county being treated for coronavirus in the hospital.
- Horned, shirtless Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump
- Third stimulus check: Here’s when you might get a $1,400 direct payment
- Lawmakers, union call for more college and university workers to be included in 1B vaccine class
- Newsfeed Now: Impeachment heading to the Senate, dog reunited with owners 12 years later
- ‘It’s no longer a political party. It’s a cult’: Former Oklahoma lawmaker leaves Republican party