SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Saratoga County Health officials said the metrics for the county seem promising at the two weeks past Labor Day weekend mark. There are 54 active cases and two hospitalizations in the county.
According to the latest health metrics, there are 414 people under a mandatory quarantine. There were no new coronavirus cases reported Monday.
To date there have been 17 coronavirus related deaths in the county.
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8
- Pedestrian fatally hit by car after entering lane of traffic