SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials say that another person has died due to complications from COVID-19 bringing the total to five in the county. The 78-year-old man was a resident of Ballston Lake.
There have been 167 accumulative cases in the county since testing began. 11 people are being treated in the hospital.
- Burlington city council votes to divest from fossil fuels
- 11/27/2020: Cool and quiet through the weekend
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma – Is it gross to eat Thanksgiving leftovers for breakfast?
- Passenger killed, driver hospitalized after vehicle crashes onto monument in Niagara Square
- Police investigating Schoharie County house explosion