SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials say that another person has died due to complications from COVID-19 bringing the total to five in the county. The 78-year-old man was a resident of Ballston Lake.
There have been 167 accumulative cases in the county since testing began. 11 people are being treated in the hospital.
- American virus deaths at 100,000: What does a number mean?
- New York State offers free antibody testing for grocery store employees
- Violence again rocks Minneapolis after man’s death; 1 killed
- 5/28/20: Humid with More Clouds Today
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive