SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been 229 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 229 cases, 122 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 15 people being treated in the hospital. There are about 450 people who are being monitored by the County Health Department.
Keep an eye on our COVID-19 county-by-county tracker to get a sense of the bigger picture.
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- Brother of Daniel Prude ‘speechless’ over grand jury decision: ‘The whole world watched them kill him’
- Rensselaer County coronavirus update Feb. 24
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’