SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 541 confirmed cases of the virus since testing began. Of those 541 cases, 511 people have made a full recovery. There are 14 active confirmed cases in the county.
One person is being treated for the virus in the hospital. The county has recorded 17 COVID-19 related deaths. A total of 23,042 tests have been conducted.
- Malls to reopen on Friday
- Athletics sweep Mohawks to remain undefeated
- No change to CAA, UAlbany football schedule yet
- Dave Rider steps down as Albany Academy baseball coach
- Community donates equipment to local vandalized little league