SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 530 confirmed cases since testing began. Of those 530 people, 493 people have been cleared of the virus. There are currently 21 active cases in the county.
One person is being treated for the virus in the hospital. There have been 17 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county. A total of 22,134 people have been tested for the virus since testing began.
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Granville school community builds 25 desks for remote students
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington