SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that there have been 224 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. There are currently 12 people being treated in the hospital.
County officials will be holding a Facebook Live Event on Tuesday, April 14, at 11 a.m. They will be answering questions from residents. Residents can submit questions before the event on the Saratoga County Office of Emergency Services Facebook page which will also host the live event.
Keep an eye on our list of cases by county for up-to-date numbers.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- 5 more arrests made in connection to death of 12-year-old Columbia Co. girl
- 120 new COVID-19 cases announced in Schenectady Co. Dec. 4