SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been 522 confirmed cases since testing began. Of those 522 people, 484 people have been cleared of the virus. There are currently 22 active cases in the county.
One person is being treated for the virus in the hospital. There have been 17 COVID-19 related deaths reported in the county.
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65
- Albany County to provide grant money to struggling businesses
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk