SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Saratoga county department of Public Health has confirmed one more person in the county has died from COVID-19. The individual was a 62-year-old male from Saratoga Springs.
In total, the county currently has 502 confirmed cases of COVID-19, has suffered 17 deaths and currently has four cases requiring hospitalization.
County officials have released some advice on staying safe while enjoying the warm weather.
- Get Outdoors – Go for a hike, bike, walk or have a picnic with your household while still maintaining social distance from others
- Game Night – Take on a puzzle or pull out a board game.
- Drive-in Movies – Local drive-in movie theaters have opened with some new rules. Be sure to visit their websites for more information before attending.
- Outdoor Cookout – Order from your favorite restaurant or start up the grill and have a family barbeque at home with the members of your household.
- NY AG suing the President over possible student deportations
- Sheffield police investigating Black Lives Matter sign damage
- Congress turns attention to ICE detention facility conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- White House hosts event to share positive police stories as Congress works on reform
- Capital Region school districts react to lack of concrete state reopening standards