SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 500 total positive cases since testing began. Of those 500 cases, 434 people have made a full recovery. As of Friday, there are 51 active cases in the county.
There are five people being treated in the hospital. There have been 16 death reported in Saratoga County. There have been 13,491 tests given to county residents.
- Two week window for counting COVID reset at UAlbany
- City of Cleveland prepares to host first presidential debate of 2020
- Man charged after fleeing traffic stop, hitting police vehicle
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- Residents say LED light transition needed to keep streets safe