SARATOGA COUNTY (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Department of Public Health Services Saturday announced the most current stats* on COVID-19 in Saratoga County.
County Health Officials say there are 477 confirmed cases of COVIE-19, with six people currently hospitalized. Sadly, the County reports there have been 15 deaths related to the virus.
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- U.S. counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Stillwater man arrested following reported domestic incident
- Stuyvesant woman arrested on Murder charge
- Schenectady police investigating 2 shooting incidents overnight