SARATOGA COUNTY (NEWS10) — The Saratoga County Department of Public Health Services Saturday announced the most current stats* on COVID-19 in Saratoga County.
County Health Officials say there are 477 confirmed cases of COVIE-19, with six people currently hospitalized. Sadly, the County reports there have been 15 deaths related to the virus.
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace hosts Bunks Across America to help children in need
- Local organizations work together to keep Albany beautiful
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Coronavirus exposure at Crossgates Mall
- NY Blitz Fantasy Spotlight: Week 3