SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials released new data on Wednesday showing that there have been 434 total cases in the county since testing began. Of those 434 cases, 349 people have been cleared of the virus. There are 70 active COVID-19 cases.
There are six people being treated in the hospital for the virus. Fifteen people have passed away due to complications from COVID-19.
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 1/16/2021: Winter storm moves out, but turning windy later today
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass