SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – New data released on Friday shows that there have been 387 accumulative positive cases in Saratoga County since testing began. Of those 387 cases, 295 people have made a full recovery.
There are seven people being treated for the virus in the hospital. The county has 327 active quarantines, the Health Department is actively monitoring these people.
- Boy killed by train as family minivan waits for Christmas light display
- Say goodbye to emotional-support animals in airplane cabins
- CDC issues holiday travel guidance: Stay home or get tested twice
- North Carolina man grabs sleeping 14-year-old through open window
- Naked stranger, feces-covered walls found in Tennessee home