SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – New data released on Friday shows that there have been 387 accumulative positive cases in Saratoga County since testing began. Of those 387 cases, 295 people have made a full recovery.
There are seven people being treated for the virus in the hospital. The county has 327 active quarantines, the Health Department is actively monitoring these people.
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard: 18 new deaths, 1,236 new cases
- Social justice & economy: Lawyers, leaders talk marijuana legalization for New York
- KeyBank Center hosts NHL’s first-ever joint ‘Pride Game,’ honoring LGBTQ+ community
- US-Canada border closure now listed through May 21
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3