SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials released new data on Thursday showing that there have been 370 accumulative positive cases since testing began. Of those 370 cases, 293 people have made a full recovery and have been cleared of the virus.
There are eight people being treated in the hospital for the virus. There have been 14 COVID-19 related deaths. 296 people are under quarantine and are being monitored by the county.
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach
- Off-duty Pentagon officer charged with second-degree murder after 2 killed in Takoma Park shooting
- Sheriff: Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in Death Valley National Park
- ‘I’ll walk if you walk’: Story behind Prince Philip walking with Harry, William at Princess Diana’s funeral
- Pfizer, BioNTech ask FDA to approve use of vaccine in children ages 12 to 15