SARATOGA COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – There have been 335 accumulative positive cases since testing began. Currently, there are 81 active coronavirus cases in the county. There are 39 suspected cases being monitored by the county.
There are 11 people being treated in the hospital for COVID-19. 139 people remain in quarantine. There have been 14 COVID-19 related deaths in Saratoga County.
- Growing number of GOP senators oppose impeachment trial
- Mitch Morse returns to Arrowhead Stadium for the first time since signing with the Bills
- New York State continues administering COVID-19 vaccine as it arrives
- Bennington community mourns loss of 26-year-old woman
- Monarch butterfly population moves closer to extinction