BALLSTON SPA, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Saratoga County has announced two upcoming COVID-19 booster shot clinics for seniors. The clinics are for those age 65 or older who received their second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on or before April 13 or 15.
One Pfizer booster clinic will be on October 13 at the Saratoga County Public Safety Building in Ballston Spa from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The other clinic will be October 15 at Halfmoon Town Hall in Halfmoon from 9 a.m. to noon and from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration is required for both clinics. The vaccines are free and no proof of insurance is required. To register, you can visit the Saratoga County website or call the county’s COVID-19 Booster Clinic Call Center at (518) 693-1075.
Individuals who received Moderna or Johnson and Johnson vaccines are not eligible to attend these clinics.
For more information about COVID-19 vaccines, you can visit the county website or call (518) 584-7460 ext. 8327.
More from NEWS10:
- Rotterdam Police: No credible threats made toward Mohonasen schools after social media post circulates
- DNA from rib bone leads to arrests after infant left in trash 30 years ago
- Tom Brady giving Bucs fan who returned 600th TD a Bitcoin
- State Police: Accident causes power outage in Clifton Park
- Saints Shake Saint Rose in Return to Times Union Center