SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. – An employee of Caroline Street’s Bourbon Room has tested positive for coronavirus, according to the Saratoga County Public Health Department.
However, the exposure is considered low-risk as the staff member was wearing a mask at all times.
The employee had worked worked on Thursday, July 16, Friday July 17 and Saturday July 18 from 5:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Health officials say anyone who visited the bar on those dates should self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-1, and contact their health care provider for a diagnostic test.
People who do not have access to a healthcare provider can contact the Saratoga County COVID-19 Hotline at 518-855-2276. Additionally, anyone can get a diagnostic test at the test sites listed here.
- Four wounded in Albany shooting
- Tiz the Law wins the Travers Stakes
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- House targeted in Cohoes shooting
- 8/8/20: More heat, slightly humid Sunday