LATHAM, N.Y. (NEXSTAR) — Sam’s Club has announced dedicated shopping hours and a “shop from your car” service for seniors and those with disabilities or compromised immune systems.
Starting Thursday, locations across the country will offer shopping hours every Tuesday and Thursday from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. to impacted customers.
The company also announced a concierge service where customers can shop from their car during these same special hours.
Customers can park in a “designated parking location” and place their order from the car.
The special hours include the pharmacy and optical centers “until further notice,” Lance de la Rosa, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Sam’s Club, said in a statement.
- NEWS10 investigates how NYS Department of Health receives data on nursing home COVID cases, deaths
- American Rescue Plan hits the House floor as lawmakers split along party lines
- Lawmakers call for increased gym capacity
- Hawley, Sanders push plans to rescue $15 minimum wage
- Pres. Biden visits Texas, meets with leaders to learn aftermath of the deadly winter storms