Update: Vermont State Police say they found Brittany Bouthiette at about 2:30 p.m. “Thank you to all those who assisted in locating her,” they said. The original story appears below:
BELMONT, Vt. (WFFF) — Vermont State Police are investigating a missing persons case. They’re asking members of the public to report any possible sightings or information leading to her whereabouts.
Around 2 p.m. on Wednesday, police received a report that Brittany Bouthiette, 28, was missing. She was last seen the evening of June 1 at a residence in Mount Holly, Vermont.
She is a white woman, five-feet, two-inches tall, weighing 125 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes. Police have no information about the outfit Bouthiette wore when she went missing.
The police say the case does not appear to be suspicious at the moment, but there are concerns for Bouthiette’s well-being.
- Single-day tickets for Saratoga Race Course go on sale
- Upcoming Emergency No Parking Restrictions in Albany
- Albany Firewolves growing the game in the community
- Malik Evans defeats Lovely Warren in Democratic primary for Rochester mayor
- ‘I fought a good fight’: Rev. Valerie Faust falls short in Albany democratic mayoral primary