The crash happened shortly before 7 p.m. near the Days Inn, which is located at the intersection with Seward Road. Troopers say Nicole Roberson, 43, of Rutland was crossing the road on foot when a northbound sport utility vehicle hit her. Roberson died at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
The driver of the SUV, a Rutland woman, was not hurt in the crash and has not been charged. Police are still investigating, and they’re asking you to call the VSP Rutland Barracks at (802) 773-9101 if you saw what happened.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing
- 102-year-old New York woman born during Spanish Flu pandemic beats COVID-19 twice
- Additional COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD
- Hoosick Falls HS student tests positive for coronavirus