LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The right westbound lane of Troy-Schenectady Road (Route 2) was closed around the area of Latham Village Lane following a water main break. The break originally occurred shortly before 8 p.m. on September 9.
The road re-opened shortly after 6 a.m.
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Superintendent: Whitehall left in the dark weeks after storm damaged school
- New invasives plan to keep watch from on high on Adirondack hemlock trees
- Maine to use ranked choice voting for presidential election