Rotterdam, N.Y. (WTEN) – Rotterdam’s Via Port Mall opened its doors to shoppers again on Saturday.
Assemblyman Angelo Santabarbara was there to distribute 500 personal sized bottles of hand sanitizer and COVID safety information to shoppers.
In a statement about the reopening, Assemblyman Santabara said:
“I’m pleased to join the Via Port team here in my hometown of Rotterdam to welcome back shoppers.
As always, I’m here to support our community during the re-opening process. I urge everyone to take reasonable precautions and continue to look out for one another. As I’ve said since the emergence of COVID-19, we’re all in this together and we can all do our part to minimize the spread of the virus.”Assemblyman Angelo Santabarbara
Malls across New York State have been allowed to open from July 10, provided they install air filters that can prevent coronavirus particles circulating.
- Digital Exclusive: Stefanik on coronavirus in North Country; 2020 election; aluminum tariffs
- Stefanik presents Congressional Record commending Glens Falls Hospital
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man