SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) — On November 2, voters in Saratoga Springs will pick a new mayor. Democrat Ron Kim is looking to replace the current mayor, who is not running for reelection.
Kim sits down with NEWS10 to discuss the issues and why voters should choose him.
Kim is an attorney and served as the city’s public safety commissioner about 10 years ago. He says the public has lost trust in the city council following months of bickering between members and the mayor’s office.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- RPI football advances past SUNY Cortland in NCAAs 21-14
- Seeking shelter from the elements, Capital City Rescue Mission helps over 200 people after Friday’s snowfall
- Siena women’s basketball dukes it out with Duquesne in loss
- 11/27/21: Light snow to end the weekend
- NYSDOT Announces New ‘Snow and Ice Pilot Program’