RENSSELAER, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Progress is being made to replace a section of Taborton Road in Rensselaer that was heavily damaged during the July 14 storms.
The county had scheduled completion by the end of the month and crews are working on the final steps for reopening.
A temporary bridge has been set in place while work is being completed.
More from NEWS10
- These are the top spots in the U.S. to go apple picking, according to Yelp
- ‘Jeopardy!’ champion Matt Amodio crosses $1 million mark: ‘This is just a childhood dream’
- Albany County coronavirus update, September 25
- 9/25/21: Fall-like Weather for the Weekend
- Shaker shrugs off second half surge from Shen to complete impressive road win