COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Crews will be replacing the CP Rail crossing on New Courtland Street beginning Monday, October 26. Work is expected to last a week and the road at Mohawk Street and Saratoga Street (Rt. 32) will be closed during that time.
Detour route will be Ontario Street and Mohawk Street. Detour signs will be posted accordingly.
Make sure to check out our traffic page to check backups and road closures.
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard: 5 new deaths, 41 new cases
- Camp Scully celebrating new renovations and 100 years of service
- Explaining court conservatorships and calls to #FreeBritney
- Gillibrand, Tonko pushing for free student meals to become permanent
- Newsfeed Now: Medical experts worry about new COVID-19 variants; High school student graduates with $5 million in scholarships