SCHUYLERVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Revolution Cafe was already largely a takeout-based restaurant before their seating space had to close. Despite losing traffic as the school across the street emptied out in recent weeks, they’ve done well enough to move forward on helping out neighboring storefronts that have had to close.
Every Friday, the cafe donates 20 percent of their profits to a business that has been deemed nonessential and forced to close. This week’s beneficiary is Rural Soul Music Studio.
Visit their Facebook page for updates on who is being helped out next.
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 5 key moments from the final showdown
- US announces sanctions against Iran for attempted election interference
- Schenectady city council members make amendments to proposed 2021 budget
- Who is Kristen Welker? Meet the moderator of the final US presidential debate
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 7