ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Kyle Van De Water is running in the June 23rd primary against fellow Republican Ola Hawatmeh for the House of Representatives District 19 seat.
The winner will face Democratic incumbent Antonio Delgado in the November General Election.
Van De Water, an attorney and member of the Army Reserves who served in Afghanistan, sat down for an interview with News10’s Tim Lake to discuss the issues.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Vermont Secretary of State says Kavanaugh’s correction ‘doesn’t go far enough’
- One thousand pumpkins lit in Winooski Circle
- Bills activate TE Lee Smith from Reserve/COVID-19 list
- New York assemblyman sports pink hair for Breast Cancer Awareness
- DMV warns of text message phishing scam