(NEWS10) – On Friday, there were multiple reports of the Easter Bunny making his rounds in the region.
Easter is only a few days away and in anticipation of the holiday, the famous icon showing his face in the region from a safe distance.
In the morning, the Easter Bunny was spotted riding in one of the East Greenbush Fire Department’s fire trucks.
On Friday evening, one Schenectady mom dressing up as the Easter Bunny to spread cheer to the kids who wouldn’t have the chance to visit him at the mall because of COVID-19 closures.
There was a report of the Easter Bunny in Clifton Park on Friday afternoon. Have you seen the famous bunny this year?
- Portsmouth schools use paced learning to adapt to different progress levels due to pandemic
- An Oregon school district’s unique approaches to keeping students fed
- Students lost in the virtual learning shuffle? This school district comes to find them
- How schools are finding thousands of students they couldn’t reach when the pandemic began
- Teen-run project provides virtual activities, tutoring for kids during the pandemic