TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — According to the Rensselaer County Sheriff’s Office reports that Joshua A. Rodriguez, 18, of Troy.
According to police, they executed a narcotics search warrant on 9th street in Troy. It was the result of a six-week investigation into Rodriguez’s alleged sales of fentanyl-laced heroin.
The search warrant yielded:
- 400 bags of fentanyl-laced heroin
- About $2,000 in cash
- A weapon
Rodriguez was charged with:
- Three different counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance
- Seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance
If convicted on these charges, Rodriguez may face as much as 76 years in prison, according to state sentencing guidelines.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”