County officials also announced the death of a 75-year-old Rensselaer man, the county’s 88th death of a resident from COVID-19.
There are now 39 residents hospitalized for COVID-19, including five in ICU. There are now 1,535 residents in monitor quarantine, including 1,494 due to exposure and 41 due to travel.
There have been 137,549 tests administered to date, including 1,404 tests recorded Tuesday.
The county also announced 84 cases as cleared for recovery. There have been 3,031 cases cleared to date.
- ‘Cause once you’re dead that’s a bit too late’: Dolly Parton gets vaccine, rewrites lyrics to a popular song
- ‘Resign Now!’ billboard directed at Cuomo goes up on I-787
- NEWS10 Exclusive Poll: New Yorkers want to replace Governor Cuomo in 2022
- Tennesseean accused of cutting out dog’s heart in demon-clearing ritual
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’