SCHAGHTICOKE, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The 2022 Schaghticoke Fair officially opens for its 203rd year on Wednesday. The fair runs from August 31 to September 5.
Opening day is also $1 Day. Fair admission, rides, and select food items are only $1. Veterans and active duty military can get in for free with military ID on Wednesday for Military Appreciation Day.
General admission is $13 every other day. Children 13 years and under always get in for free. If you would like a season pass for all six days, it’s $45. On Thursday, senior citizens 62 years and older can get in for only $5.
The Schaghticoke Fair is open each day from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., with the rides opening at noon. Here is the daily event schedule at the fair this year.
- Petting zoo and pony rides open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Royal Hanneford Circus at noon, 4 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. daily
- Swifty Swine Pig Races at 1 p.m., 4 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, and 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Saturday through Monday
- Cowboy Andy Rotz performs daily at noon, 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Buffalo Barfield Music Show at 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. daily
- 4-H Livestock Show all-day
- Vinny Michaels Duo at 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Rattail Jimmy at 7:30 p.m.
- VT Tractor Pullers and Garden Tractor Pulls at 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Donny Elvis at 1 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Tracy Byrd at 7:30 p.m.
- Cattle Show at 9:30 a.m.
- Goat Show at 9:30 a.m.
- Jumping Fundamentals at 3 p.m.
- Farm Tractor Pulls at noon and 6 p.m.
- Tae Lewis at 3 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- ERNEST at 7:30 p.m.
- Open English Horse and Pony Show at 8:30 a.m.
- Cattle Show at 9:30 p.m.
- Sheep Judging and Lead Line at 9:30 a.m.
- Lucky E Rodeo at noon and 6 p.m.
- Fireworks at dark
- Hanzolo at 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Blue Machine at 6:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Open Western, Ranch Horse and Pony Show at 8:30 a.m.
- NYTPA Tractor Pulls at noon and 6 p.m.
- Soul Sky at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- The Hobbs Sisters at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Open Western Horse and Pony Show at 9 a.m.
- Grandstand Box Seat Auction at noon
- Stoney Roberts Demolition Derby at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- The Torpedoes at 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Zero Band & the Fair Street Horns at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.