SCHODACK, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Crews were called to a fire at the Amazon fulfillment center Wednesday night. Police said the fire was inside a trash compactor behind the building.

The fire was caused by a mechanical failure, according to officials. Employees were evacuated as a precaution, and police said no one was injured.

The incident comes after a compactor caught fire earlier in the week at a Staten Island facility. The company’s labor union said 50 workers at that facility were suspended after they refused to return to work in what they called unsafe working conditions.