The new cases bring the total number of confirmed cases in the county to 4,558. There are 1,363 active cases in the county.
The county also said a 90-year-old Brunswick woman died from the virus, which is the county’s 89th resident to die from COVID-19.
There are now 47 residents hospitalized for COVID-19, including six in ICU. There are now 1,699 residents in monitor quarantine, including 1,742 due to exposure and 47 due to travel.
There have been 139,261 tests administered to date, including 1,712 tests recorded Wednesday. The county also announced 75 cases as cleared for recovery. There have been 3,106 cases cleared to date.
- As the longest-tenured Bills player, Jerry Hughes is finally tasting playoff success
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape