NORTH GREENBUSH, N.Y. (WTEN) – The scheduled demolition of a tower in North Greenbush has been postponed. The tower at the Rensselaer County Emergency Services Training Center was initially due to be demolished at 9 a.m. on Monday, July 27.
Officials say the postponement is at the request of the demolition company. The new date for the demolition will be July 28 at 9 a.m.
- Today’s 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Make Your Bed In the Morning Before Work?
- Nursing homes prepare to receive first doses of COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Santa-tizer’ helping children this holiday season
- Berkshire District Attorney’s Office launches Domestic Violence High Risk Team
- Box truck accident on Route 7, one person sent to Albany Med