TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Rennselaer County Health Department says that an employee at the Stewart’s on the corner of Vandenburgh and Campbell Avenues has tested positive for coronavirus. The employee is an Albany County resident.
Anyone who visited the store from March 27 to March 31 and is showing symptoms of COVID-19 should call the County Health Department. The number is (518) 270-2655.
- Colonie Police looking to ID person in regard to criminal mischief investigation
- NYSDOT: temporary lane shifts expected June through early September on Wolf Rd. in Colonie
- Dunkin’ donates $35,000 to Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York
- Happy National Cheese Day!
- Greene County coronavirus update Thursday, June 4