RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin joined County Health Director Mary Fran Wachunas to give an update on the spread of coronavirus in the county. As of Tuesday afternoon, there are 36 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Rensselaer County.
Wachunas and McLaughlin said that right now testing is limited and said that this dip in positive cases is due to that. They also said they are getting a lot of negative results. They reiterated that everyone should continue to practice social distancing, encouraging people to stay home.
- Virginia woman watches virus-stricken husband die from a distance
- Glens Falls Hospital serenaded by EMS, police, and general public
- Schoharie County ARC readjusts services to aid disabled through COVID-19
- Schenectady County advances pandemic property tax and foreclosure relief package
- Dr. Fauci: ‘We need to put our foot on the accelerator’ to see an end to COVID-19 pandemic