RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Rensselaer County Executive Steve McLaughlin joined County Health Director Mary Fran Wachunas to give an update on the spread of coronavirus in the county. As of Tuesday afternoon, there are 36 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Rensselaer County.
Wachunas and McLaughlin said that right now testing is limited and said that this dip in positive cases is due to that. They also said they are getting a lot of negative results. They reiterated that everyone should continue to practice social distancing, encouraging people to stay home.
- WATCH LIVE: Fourth of July fireworks across the Las Vegas skies
- Accidental drowning incident on Lake George
- Local teen returns found money
- LIVE STREAM: Fabulous Fourth of July Fireworks
- New Google Maps feature helps users navigate coronavirus hot spots