RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS 10) – Rensselaer County Health confirms six new cases of coronavirus.
According to County Health, three of the new cases are from Riverside – Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing facility in Castleton. There are now ten confirmed cases among Riverside residents, one employee has also been confirmed positive for the virus.
County-wide there are 35 active cases, with a to-date total of 631 confirmed cases. Three residents are currently in the hospital, with none being reated in the ICU.
The County also announced four more cases have recovered bringing the total clearances to 565.
- Trump gets endorsement of NYC police union
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’
- Report: Post Office warns 46 states about mail voting delays