TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Rensselaer County reported an additional five coronavirus cases Friday, June 5. There remain two county residents in the hospital, but neither are in the ICU.
A total of 537 confirmed cases have been reported in Rensselaer County, 459 of which have recovered. There remain 120 residents in quarantine and 49 active cases.
Thursday, June 4 the county reported it’s first death from the virus in a week. They have received the test results for 11,436 residents.
Rensselaer County did not hold it’s livestream Friday but will resume them on Monday, June 8.
- Rochester man arrested for allegedly trying to incite a riot
- 9/26/20: Summer-like End to the Weekend
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace hosts Bunks Across America to help children in need