TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Rensselaer County is reporting four additional cases of coronavirus bringing the county’s total to 563 confirmed cases. The county now has 17 active cases.
Three residents remain in the hospital, one of which who is in the ICU. There also remain 56 residents being monitored in quarantine. There have been 517 residents who have recovered from the virus.
Rensselaer County has administered 16,310 COVID-19 tests to date.
- North Country Report: Trunk-or-Treating set to go at Roaring Brook Ranch
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- Saratoga County expands early voting hours
- Congressmen urge Cuomo to implement payroll protections following scandal
- Lawmakers urge seniors to stay safe when voting during the pandemic