TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Rensselaer County is reporting 56 new cases of coronavirus on Sunday, bringing the total number of active cases in the county to 759. Twenty-eight of the current positives require hospital treatment, with five requiring treatment in the ICU.
One of the new cases involves a 90-year-old man who is a resident at the Terrace at Eddy Memorial in Troy. Eddy Memorial has seen a spike in cases amongst its residents in recent days.
There are now 1602 residents in monitor quarantine, including 1458 due to exposure and 144 due to travel.
- WarEagles soar as Lake George-Hadley Luzerne beats Cambridge Salem
- Burnt Hills handles business in straight sets against Shenendehowa
- Guilderland gets great two way effort over CBA to secure top seed
- Pedaling for a purpose: Group of friends takes 800-mile bike ride for a good cause
- 3M sues Florida company over sale of fake N95 masks