RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A 46-year-old Troy woman and a 12-year-old Rensselaer boy have tested positive for coronavirus, according to county officials. Two people have also recovered and the number of active cases remains at 40.
Nine Rensselaer County residents are currently hospitalised due to coronavirus infection. Three of the nine require ICU treatment.
There are 312 residents in monitor quarantine, including 70 due to exposure and 242 due to travel.
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Albany County coronavirus update
- 1/16/2021: Winter storm moves out, but turning windy later today
- Mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone