RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Three additional cases of COVID-19 were reported to the County Health Department on Wednesday. This brings the total number of confirmed cases to 804 with 108 active cases in the county. Of those 804 cases, 663have made a full recovery.
There are now 23 residents in the hospital for COVID-19, and 3 in ICU. Those hospitalized include 13 residents from the Riverside Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation and 9 from the Troy Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- 80-year-old Schodack woman
- 81-year-old Troy man
- 19-year-old Nassau woman
- 09/30/2020: Morning rain then improving this afternoon
- I-787 Exit 7 eastbound ramp closure due to tractor trailer crash cleared
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- Multiple Apple services reported down Tuesday
- Poll: More than a third of Americans won’t even trust their doctor to tell them a COVID-19 vaccine is safe