RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials announced three new cases in the county on Monday, bringing the total of lab-confirmed cases to 786. The Health Dept. is monitoring 96 active cases. Officials say 657 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are now 22 residents in the hospital for COVID-19, including 3 in ICU. Those hospitalized include 13 from the Riverside Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation in Castleton and 8 from the Troy Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing in Troy.
There unfortunately have been 33 deaths of residents from COVID-19 in the county, with the last death reported over a week ago.
- 23-year-old Troy woman
- 2-year-old Troy girl
- 1-year-old Poestenkill boy
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach
- Off-duty Pentagon officer charged with second-degree murder after 2 killed in Takoma Park shooting
- Sheriff: Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in Death Valley National Park
- ‘I’ll walk if you walk’: Story behind Prince Philip walking with Harry, William at Princess Diana’s funeral
- Pfizer, BioNTech ask FDA to approve use of vaccine in children ages 12 to 15