RENSSELAER COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Monday that there have been 574 confirmed cases since testing began. Of those 574 cases, 518 people have been cleared of the virus. There are currently 27 active cases in the county.
Health Director Mary Fran Wachunas noted that in recent days the county has seen several cases that can be traced back to out of state travel.
Five people are being treated in the hospital, three of those cases are in the ICU. The county has recorded 29 COVID-19 related deaths.
- a 19-year-old Rensselaer woman
- an 85-year-old East Greenbush woman
- a 66-year-old Rensselaer man
- a 30-year-old North Greenbush woman
- a 6-year-old North Greenbush girl
- an 11-year-old North Greenbush boy
- Gloversville police arrest 1 over shots fired incident
- Appeals court strikes down immigrant licenses law challenge
- Tennesseean nets 21 traffic tickets after pursuit from Greene to Ulster Counties
- Albany Police arrest teen with stolen, loaded handgun
- Brightly burning meteor seen across wide areas of Japan